R2T2 Guitar Duo
In June 2011 Raphaël Bereau, and Tizoc Romero decided to join forces to give birth to the “R2T2” guitar duo. After having created a repertoire rich and varied, they have been performing several concerts throughout Nord America, and Europe such as Montreal, Paris, Vienna, Barcelona and Gorizia.
The R2T2 guitar duo has taken part in several Masterclasses with world renowned guitarists Atanas Ourkousounov, Odair Assad, Carlos Domeniconi, Lorenzo Micheli, Matteo Mela, Alvaro Pierri, Christian Gruber, Peter Maklar, Dusan Bogdanovic, Brigitte Zaczek, Mahmoud Turkmani, Stefan Hackl, Tomasz Zawierucha and Anders Miolin.
They have also participated in different international competitions such as:
– May 2012: Gorizia chamber music International Competition (3rd Prize)
– July 2012: Ligita International guitar duet Competition (3rd Prize)
– December 2012: Valencia International chamber music Competition (2nd Prize)
– July 2013: International chamber music competition of “Nuits Musicales de Cieux “(2nd Prize)
– May 2014: International guitar duo competition of” Schweinfurt “(1st Prize)
– July 2014: International chamber music competition of” Elx “(1st Prize)
– July 2017: Ossolla International chamber music competition (2nd Prize)
– July 2018: Ligita international guitar duet competition (3rd Prize)
In November 2013, they were invited to perform at the “International Festival of guitar of Paris”. In November 2014 they published their first CD / Demo with “Baros Records”. They also performed in the “Elx” International guitar festival in July 2015. In July 2016 they completed their first India tour all around cities such as Kolkata, Pune, Goa and Bengaluru. They also took part in humanitarian activities and performing for associations taking care of such matters.
In August 2018 for the second time they toured India, performing in several cities such as Delhi, Hyderabad and Bengaluru. Always curious to explore new musical experiments, they are planning, for the upcoming seasons, projects with orchestra by performing a world premiere creation.